Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Was cute

Although I think the whole Charlie the Unicorn formula is getting old it was still entertaining to watch.

By watching the episode and reading the reviews I see a lot of people were reminded of the Poke rap when watching this.

Keep up the good work and expand your comical talents into another series.

The Sternman Denouement The Sternman Denouement

Sternman lives

After a long hiatus Sternman returns with a big bang. Long live the greatest man that ever walked the Internet.

Blobfish Gets Pumped Blobfish Gets Pumped

Edit: Co-authored SMC so he'd shut up because he's

Edit: Co-authored SMC so he'd shut up because he's gay.

That-Is-Bull responds:

gay

Bloons Bloons

Took me a couple weeks...

But I finally beat it. Even though there was nothing too special about this game it was still entertaining and kept me occupied. I would play it on and off when I was bored and would beat a few levels here and there. I just finished it today and then I found out there's another one!

So I guess I'm off to go try and beat that one now. Thanks for the fun!

Fortress Escape Fortress Escape

You need to hit right click, play.

Need to resubmit it's a bit messed up. Other then that the game was alright I guess. I didn't find it too fun and was kind of boring in my opinion. Too bland.

PhiStudios responds:

Please could you elaborate to me on how it was boring? But I did resubmit per your request.

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

Best submission I've seen in years.

In all my years visiting Newgrounds, I've never seen a submission of such caliber. This is truly one of the, if not the most original submissions in the history of the Newgrounds Flash Portal. Awesome style, smooth animation, good songs, good quality, nice set up

Flash Artists are starting to get really good with the program.

Smukeeg's Voice Demo 2008 Smukeeg's Voice Demo 2008

Well

Sounds like you watch a lot of Anime. At some points I can't tell if you're a girl or a young boy but I guess that is good. A lot of the time females play young boy's voices in cartoons.

Baby Duckling Time Baby Duckling Time

BABY DUCKLING TIME

BABY DUCKLING TIME

Tja - Popular On The Internet Tja - Popular On The Internet

Original.

I like the whole "I'm from the internet" thing. It's funny, yet catchy. I haven't heard things close to this at all so I think it's something new. Good job, I'll be sure to check out your other works.